Comrade Savannah D. Collins OBM is a long serving stateswoman, revolutionary advocate during the New Virginian July Socialist Revolution, and a founding member of the Blair Mountain League. She currently serves as Governor of the Canton of Campestria. She resides in Northern Grove Commune with her husband, Jacob, and works as the director of Chakra Deity, a state workers' cooperative which produces artisanal pendants and other jewelry in line with the modern spiritualist tradition. In October 2022 (2RY), Comrade Savannah announced that she is expecting the birth of her first child in 2023; soon after, she retired from the Federal Council at the first session of the Fourth Congress of People's Councils in March 2023 (2RY).
- MINISTER FOR CULTURE AND THE ARTS 9th of September 2021 (1RY) - 4th of March 2023 (2RY)
- MINISTER FOR HOME AFFAIRS 9th of August 2021 (1RY) - 9th of September 2021 (1RY)
- CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATE FOR NORTHERN GROVE PEOPLE'S COUNCIL 22nd of April 2022 (1RY)
- CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATE FOR CUMBERLANDIA PEOPLE'S COUNCIL 3rd of August 2021 (1RY) - 22nd of April 2022 (1RY)
- GOVERNOR OF CAMPESTRIA 13th of September 2022 (2RY)
- MAYOR OF THE CITY OF NEW RICHMOND 19th of October 2020 - 3rd of August 2021 (1RY)