Comrade Charles Kitchen OBM is a long-serving New Richmond City statesman. At the federal level, he currently serves as Minister for Home Affairs and Minister for Culture and the Arts. Additionally, he serves as the fifth Mayor of the City of New Richmond and as one of the city's congressional delegates, and as the guard commander of the Old Roanoke Revolutionary Guard. On Christmas Day 2022 (2RY), he was awarded the Order of Blair Mountain by the respected Mother Hewitt in her capacity as People's Commissioner.
- MINISTER FOR HOME AFFAIRS 4th of March 2023 (2RY)
- MINISTER FOR CULTURE AND THE ARTS 4th of March 2023 (2RY)
- CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATE FOR KITCHENSBURGH PEOPLE'S COUNCIL 17th of March 2023 (2RY)
- CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATE FOR NEW RICHMOND CITY PEOPLE'S COUNCIL 24th of March 2022 (1RY) - 17th of March 2023 (2RY)
- MAYOR OF THE CITY OF NEW RICHMOND 24th of March 2022 (1RY) - 17th of March 2023 (2RY)